At the moment, I am still hoping that we can get 6.6.1 for Linux running. However when LL release 6.6.2, which is looking to be imminent, I believe it’ll be time to make the decision whether we go forwards for only Windows and Mac or are able to continue supporting all three platforms.
UPDATE: Thankyou to those who have already come forward. We are still looking for further assistance. Since Nicky (the other half of the development team) has had to take some time away from Kokua for personal reasons I have made the tough decision to release 6.6.2 for Windows and Mac rather than keep those platforms waiting any longer for the latest changes and fixes. It’s still my intention to release for Linux too providing we can overcome the current technical challenges.